Child Support

A licensed private investigator can give you information about where your child’s deadbeat father or mother is living, where they are working, and if they have any assets in their name.


Many couples end up separated or divorced, leaving them to sort out child support issues. Unfortunately, there are many men and women who do not pay the child support they owe and the child/children are the ones to suffer.

If your child’s other parent is not making payments for child support, but continues to earn income in some form, we may be able to help you collect where the government falls short. Our job is to get you as much information as possible about them so that you can get the legal system to take action and get your child’s money.

Child support investigations are done frequently and can help the parent who is not receiving timely payments find the other party and begin the legal process of making them pay. If your ex-husband, ex-wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, or lover has some type of income coming in and is in no way contributing to the upbringing of your child, we can help you receive the money your child deserves.

There are many child support enforcement cases like yours and the court system is overloaded. Your one “deadbeat” parent case may not get the attention it deserves. The court is not designed to investigate these deadbeat parents and most courts have very limited resources to work with in this regard. They do the best that they can, but often times, they are just spread too thin.

The courts will enforce child support payments and the parent that is not paying will only have a short amount of time to pay something before being sent to jail. Again, child support payments are a law and must be paid. If someone is in the arrears, they must pay the past money owed. Just because a child reaches 18, does not always mean that the child support stops. If your child decides to go to college, you may be liable for child support until they graduate.

If you’re facing the messy aftermath of divorce, you’ve probably already dealt with the heartbreak of a cheating spouse. There’s no reason why you should shoulder the financial burden, too.

Our detectives are trained in child support investigations. If the parent owing child support has any type of income coming in or assets, we will find evidence and proof for the judge.There are many ways to find these parents and prove there ability to pay the child support that is owed.

Our company possesses a massive amount of equipment to help locate the persons of interest. From GPS to surveillance equipment, we have whatever is needed to complete the investigation.

We will help you and your child obtain the finances you need to start living a better life.

Don’t Be The Last To Know Call Today!

Toll Free 855-289-2040

Client Login